Home > 대학원 > 학위논문

학위논문

게시글 검색
회화적 표현기법과 특성을 활용한 단편 애니메이션(Animation)에 관한 연구 - 1960년 이후의 사례연구를 중심으로
이정화 (curator) 조회수:536 210.121.137.7
2018-05-30 14:29:57

회화적 표현기법과 특성을 활용한 단편 애니메이션(Animation)에 관한 연구 - 1960년 이후의 사례연구를 중심으로 -

이정화 (Lee, Jeong hwa, 동덕여자대학원 큐레이터학과 큐레이터전공)

• 발행기관 동덕여자대학교
  • 발행년도 2005
  • 학위수여년월 2005. 8
  • 학위명 석사
  • 학과 및 전공 일반대학원 큐레이터학과
  • 본문언어 한국어

초록

오늘날 우리는 미디어 문화 속에 살고 있다. TV, 영화, 라디오, 인터넷 등의 미디어가 범람하는 현 시점에서 영상문화 시대의 회화가 기존의 개념에서 어떻게 변화해가고 있는지, 또한 기술매체와 미술이란 장르가 어떤 관계를 맺어가고 있는지 고찰해보는 것이 필요하다. 이러한 필요성에 의하여 최근 주목을 받고 있는 장르인 애니메이션을 살펴보는 것은 의미있는 일일 것이다. 본 연구자는 그 중에서도 단편 애니메이션으로 범위를 한정하여 논의하고자 한다. 회화가 어떻게 단편 애니메이션과 상관성을 갖는지 살펴보는 것은 현대 미술에서 애니메이션 기법을 활용한 작품을 이해하는 데 있어 중요할 뿐더러 앞으로...

Today, we are living in the flood of media culture of TV, movie, radio, internet and etc. In such media era, it's necessary to examine how the concept of paintings changing from its conventional meaning and what relation the technical media and drawings is forming. In line with that, I supposed looking into animation, the genre getting attentions recently, is significant and tried to focus on short animations. Looking into the relations between paintings and short animations are significant because its important in understanding modern art works utilizing animation techniques and also seeking for the various direction of paintings in the future. Animations are visual works. Furthermore, short animations are expressing its unique idea in relatively short time and usually produced for experimental purpose. Parts of production of short animations are closely related with paintings and also related with sculpture in the process of expressing in objet or dimensional work. The biggest characteristic of media recognized in short animations are that they deliver story. Similarity of animations and paintings are the story both trying to delivery through screen or canvas and expression technique according to delivery method. In this study, I will try to observe how short animations derived from paintings became to form one specific genre and emerge as a composite art media, and also examine if they are appropriate expression media of this time, and their role and potentials. Short animations have grafted other genres together more freely than long animations and changed them into unique shapes. They have artistic value, opening humans' eyes to see true essence of their lives. I'd like to study expression techniques and attributes of paintings in such short animations and eventually, find characteristic of paintings in animations and artistic role and potentials of painterly animations.

목차

I. 서론  1
1. 연구목적 1
2. 연구범위 및 방법 3
II. 애니메이션의 일반이론 6
1. 애니메이션의 개념 6
2. 애니메이션의 유형 7
III. 애니메이션 기법의 분류와 특징 9
1. 애니메이션의 매체기법 9
2. 애니메이션의 촬영기법 14
IV. 회화와 애니메이션의 특성 18
1. 애니메이션 안에서 회화성의 의미 18